House Paints Are Making Your Family Sick

by Jennifer Margulis, Ph.D.

A week before Halloween Angel Oakley’s husband brought black and red spray paint home from the hardware store for their six-year-old’s Minecraft costume. Even though her husband sprayed the costume on the deck, the fumes made Oakley sick.

“I got dizzy, lightheaded, and nauseous,” Oakley, a mother of three who lives in Chicago, Illinois, remembers. She opened all the windows, asked her husband to hang the costume in the garage to dry, and tried to sleep it off.

Next Page

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s